Judge Andrew Napolitano, What Ever Happened to the Constitution?
Introduction by Lew Rockwell.
Well, we’ve got a treat this afternoon. From our mystery speaker for two thousand and ten on the twenty fifth anniversary of the MisesUniversity. We bring you a man who is famous, who will be more famous still. A man who has accomplished so much through his writing in his extraordinary speaking but will accomplish even more. A man who is a champion of civil liberties, of peace, of free markets, but will be an even greater champion in years to come. Help me welcome our most extraordinary speaker, a man who, by the way, makes normally huge speaking fees, but is coming here today as a gift to the Mises Institute and to you. Help me welcome this great man.
More from Judge Napolitano
- Government Spying Out of Control
- Obama Gives Himself Permission To Kill
- The Right to Self-Defense
- War, War, What is it Good For?
- Jefferson Weeping
- “I’m Against Having a King”
- The Right to Shoot Tyrants, Not Deer
- Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, and Gov’t is Dangerous
- A Biography of Judge Andrew Napolitano
- Fiery Response to Privacy Bill Re-Write
- Recognition of States Rights and the 2nd Amendment
- Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom
- Is There Such a Thing as a Wasted Vote?
- Tyranny Around the Corner