Walter Block, an Austrian school economist and anarcho-libertarian philosopher, is Harold E. Wirth Eminent Scholar Chair in Economics and professor of economics at Loyola University New Orleans and senior fellow with the Ludwig von Mises Institute. He is the author of the books Defending the Undefendable, Labor Economics From A Free Market Perspective, Economics and the Environment: A Reconciliation, and his latest, The Privatization of Roads and Highways.
More from Walter Block
- The Privatization of Roads and Highways
- Building Blocks for Liberty
- Toward a Libertarian Theory of Guilt and Punishment for the Crime of Statism
- The Human Body Shield
- Public Education: Who Is It For?
- Compromising the Uncompromisable
- Economics in One Lesson
- Is There a Right To Unionize?
- How to Help the Poor and Oppressed
- Defending the Slumlord
- Toward a Libertarian Society