The masterpiece first appeared in German in 1940 and then disappeared, only to reappear in English in 1949. It was a sensation, the largest and most scientific defense of human freedom ever published.
As is well known, Mises’s book is the best defense of capitalism ever written. It covers basic economics through the most advanced material. Reading this book is the best way you could ever dream up to learn economics. Every attempt to study economics should include a thorough examination of this book.
Human Action .pdf file
More from Ludwig von Mises
- Money, Method, and the Market Process
- On Equality and Inequality
- What is Austrian Economics?
- A Biography of Ludwig von Mises
- Omnipotent Government: The Rise of the Total State and Total War
- A Critique of Interventionism
- The Peculiar and Unique Position of Economics