The Iron Mountain Report .pdf file
The evidence suggests a CFR/TC/Bilderberg connection. The report concerns itself with the globalist agenda, and the conclusions reached have been advanced by these groups.
- The Committee of 300
- The CFR
- Trilateral Commission
- Bilderberg Group
- Royal Institute for International Affairs
- Club of Rome
- United Nations
The guidelines given by the government for the Iron Mountain Report:
- Military Style Objectivity
- Avoidance of Value Assumptions
It is to be amoral as a computer is amoral. It deals in factual data, not mercy, compassion, right or wrong, good or evil. It is a report on the handling of men, women, children and babies of “herd or animal management”, without regard to morality.
- Inclusion of All Relevant Data
In 1961, Public Law 87-297 September 26, 1961 ,pdf file was passed, paving the way for the United States to be merged into the United Nations. Public Law 87-297 violates the clear intent of the Constitution (right to bear arms), calling for the disarming of all Americans. This was to be done via a gradual disarmament, and then building up the United Nations with a powerful standing army.
Blueprint for the Peace Race .pdf file Outline of Basic Provisions of a Treaty on General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World.
From the FREEDOM FROM WAR report, under Stage Three, it states :
- States would retain only those forces, non-nuclear armaments, and establishments required for the purpose of maintaining internal order; they would also support and provide agreed manpower for a U.N. Peace Force.
Meaning only the government would be armed.
S.J. Res. 32 (Report No. 103-71) .pf file Calling for the United States to support efforts of the United Nations to conclude an international agreement to establish an international criminal court.
S. J. Res. 69 .pdf file Providing for the United States to assume a strong leadership role in implementing the decisions made at the Earth Summit by developing a national strategy to implement Agenda 21 and other Earth Summit agreements through domestic policy and foreign policy, by cooperating with all countries to identify and initiate further agreements to protect the global environment, and by supporting and participating in the high level United Nations Sustainable Development Commission.
Now, let’s look at some excerpts from the Iron Mountain Report.
Part I – War is Required – It is the glue of nations.
- What can be expected if peace comes?
What should we be prepared to do about it?
What, for instance, are the real functions of war in modern societies?
- It is surely no exaggeration to say that conditions of world peace would lead to changes in the social structures of the nations.
These changes would be of unparalleled and revolutionary magnitude.
- It is the incorrect assumption that war, as an institution, is subordinate to the social system it is believed to serve.
- War itself is the basic social system, within which others are secondary modes of organization, conflict, or conspire. It is the system which has governed most human societies of record, as it is today.