What Threats Does Common Core Pose?
Experts and educators have described the standards as “common” or mediocre and one size fits all education. The adoption of CCSS makes possible the following examples of government overreach:
- Complete federal control of education and corresponding loss of state and local autonomy, input, and control, as well as loss of parental control and influence.
- Mandated cooperation with the enforcement of ObamaCare (A.C.A.)
- Data mining and intrusive record keeping.
- Trojan Horse for outside interest groups, including Planned Parenthood, the National Sexuality Education Standards, and the United Nations, specifically Agenda 21.
- Socialist-style educational approach and methodology.
This hour long presentation explores the new government mandated Common Core standards being implemented in public schools, private schools and homeschool curriculum. Dr. Pesta and Mrs. Black offer an in-depth look at Common Core, its longterm impact, and why American’s should be concerned about these standards.